Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunflowers...

The holiday break was no fun...I had hay fever so bad the entire time, I didn't feel like getting out of bed, but somehow...dragged myself out every morning by 8. I accomplished nothing.

The 4th was ho-hum. It's just not like it was when I was little.

I am making myself do this post. I am just...blah.

On a lighter note, our first sunflower finally bloomed.








2 comments:

  1. Mine bloomed, too! I cut one last night and brought it in, only to discover that it was FILLED with hundreds of tiny black bugs. What??? Also, I got a pic last year of a huge grasshopper (or is it a praying mantis?) perched on a bloom. So intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have tons of green stalks ready to burst open, but they still haven't. I'm not sure what this big green guy is, but after I moved him off the flower, none of my pictures were any good. Guess I should keep him around!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. :)