Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

Oh MY God!

My wisdom teeth are giving me fits...I mean FITS. And this isn't my first rodeo with them...this has been going on for oh, about 6 years now. I'm just a chicken.

I was actually SICK yesterday because they hurt so bad...posted a little ditty on my FB about getting them taken out and all my friends were all encouraging. Then for some STUPID reason, I decide to Google "wisdom teeth" to put some funny picture on here...you know, teeth having a conversation or something, and wow...BIG MISTAKE. Now, I'm scared to death to get them taken out again.


Ya'll. I'm scared...to death. I'm afraid I will wake up in the middle and not be able to move and tell them I'm awake. I'm afraid I will feel them pulling and yanking and grinding. It terrifies me. Literally. I'm almost sick sitting here thinking of it. I can feel my nerves in my stomach. Good Lord...have mercy on my teefers.
They hurt so bad...I can't talk right because they are so swollen, I can't close my mouth all the way or open it all the way. I can feel my heartbeat in them. I want to do this and be over and healed already. I DREAD this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. :)