Thursday, February 10, 2011

A big shout out!

I think Shannan needs a huge, long, standing ovation for her post on being brave. You have started a revolution. Mostly, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I thought I was having a hard time, but I see that I'm not the only one. It brings to mind this quote:

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

And a couple others:

Worry works on us; it doesn’t work for us. ~Rick Warren, Purpose Driven Life
There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought. ~Laurence J. Peter
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. ~Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama
In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity. ~Albert Einstein
My own words?
Pray.
Pray hard.
He is listening.
He doesn't always answer right away.
He answers when the time is right.  ♥

3 comments:

  1. oh, isn't this simply beautiful ♥
    we have the same headers! {ish}
    matching blog headers equals matching hearts!
    ...
    thank you for your prayers. a powerful thing. and with this thing that shannon is doing.. my heart is overjoyed with the amount of prayers that are being lifted up: it is a beautiful thing. women joining together to fight against satan's lies of inadequacies and fears and doubts.
    ...
    please watch this video. it's my favorite.
    http://bethjoyridings.blogspot.com/2011/02/confession.html

    grace and peace,
    beth joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Shannan is amazing too. When you're in the middle of the dark it's so easy to feel all alone and forget that you have sisters and friends out there struggling too. Thank you for sharing the quotes. I needed those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately He has answered me with peace. No answers yet on all the uncertainty but peace. That works! And thanks for stopping by~

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. :)